Banteay Srei & Grand Tour
This is the full day tour from 8am – 4:00PM Temple and Countryside life style.
This tour is 37km on the north of Siem Reap, Driver and guide will take you there in 1hour you might see buffalo and farmers in the rice farm, butterfly center and Akira Land Mine Museum.
- 8:00AM: Pick up from Hotel
- 8:30AM: Departure For Angkor Park
- 9:00AM: Visit Pre Rup Temple is a Shiva temple build in 10th century used to be the crematorium.
- 10:30AM: Visit Banteay Srei the ladies’ and the pink sandstone temple built in 10th century for Shiva God. This temple is the most details and beautiful temple in Cambodia.
- 12:30PM: Lunch break at the local restaurant by your owned cost
- 1:30PM: Ta Som Is a Mahayana Buddhists temple and used to be hospital in 12th century.
- 2:00PM: Visit Neak Poan temple It is the Buddhists which represented to Nirvana.
- 2:30PM: Visit Preah Khan temple is the biggest temple in this the area built by King Jayavarman 7th for his father. This temple used to be a high school around here, Library is visible. This temple is a large temple 1km walk from the east to the west gate with peaceful and breathes.
- 4:00PM: Transfer you back to your hotel.
- Free hotel pickup
- A/C Transport
- Licensed tour Guide (English speaking)
- Cold drinking water
- Entrance fee for temple 37$ per person per day
- Other personal expense