Chong Kneas floating Village Tour
This is the Half day tour from 8AM - 11:30AM and 2PM – 6:30PM 19km.
This is a nature tour and Sunset Transfer to Phnom Krom on the shores of the Tonle Sap Lake.
Enjoy a boat trip on the Tonle Sap Lake (about two hours), the greatest fresh water reservoir with the highest biodiversity in the world. See the floating village of Chong Kneas. Visit the fish farm and the crocodile farm.
Learn about fishing techniques and life on the water and back to visit of Artisans d'Angkor.
- 2:00PM: Pick up from Hotel
- 2:30PM: Departure For site seeing
- 3:00AM: Visit Killing field it is a genocide place and one of the place where 2 million people been killed from 1975 – 1979 during Pol Pot regime.
- 3:30AM: Artisan D’s Angkor Is a handicraft’s School where they teacher illiterate and have had a little schooling people also handicaps mute and deaf people to get skill.
- 4:00PM: Tonle Sap Great Lake Take boat trip to visit floating village to see daily life of the people there who living with fishing, School, Catholic Church, Crocodile farm and Flooded Forest.
- 6:30PM: Transfer you back to hotel After Sunset
Price per person: US Dollars 35
- Pick up/drop off hotel
- Transport Remork/car/minibus/bus
- Licensed tour Guide (English Speaking)
- Entrance fee
- Wooden Boat
- Cold drinking water
- Other personal expense